AD360 Service Pack Installation
We strongly recommend you to take backups before migrating. This helps you prevent accidental loss of data.
|For Build Number
||Upgrade Path to the Latest Build 4016
|4000 through 4015
- Install 4.0 Service Pack 1.6
Service Pack Installation Steps:
Follow steps 1 through 9 to apply the service pack.
- Shut down AD360
- If the product runs as an application, click on Start --› All Programs --› AD360 --› Stop AD360.
- If the product runs as a windows service, click on Start --› Run --› type "services.msc" --› Stop "ManageEngine AD360".
- Execute the stopDB.bat file under <AD360Home>\bin directory.
- Backup AD360 by zipping the contents of <AD360Home> directory.
- Open Command Prompt and execute the UpdateManager.bat file under <AD360Home>\bin directory.
For Windows 8/ 7 / Vista / 2008 / 2008 R2/ 2012 machines with User Account Control enabled, Select 'Run as Administrator' while opening Command Prompt
- Click Browse and select the .ppm file that you have downloaded.
- Click Install. Depending on the amount of data to be migrated, the installation procedure may take a few minutes. Please do not terminate prematurely.
- Click Close and then Exit to quit Update Manager tool.
- Start AD360.
Note: If you need to apply more than one service pack, follow the same instructions for each installation.
How do I find out my Current build number?
- Log in to the AD360 web client.
- Click on the License link at the top right corner.
- You can find the Build number from the license details window that opens.
You can contact AD360 Support at any time for assistance in upgrading AD360 to the latest version.