(How do I find my Build Number?)
Customers using Build 90005 can Upgrade to the Latest Version (#90012) by Downloading the Hotfix:
Steps to Install Hotfix :
- Take a backup of the Desktop Central Forwarding Server installation directory (<Install_Dir>/DesktopCentral Forwarding _Server) to avoid any data loss during the upgrade process.
- If you have installed Desktop Central Forwarding Server on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 8, or Windows 2012, you should login as a default administrator before running the Update Manager tool.
- If the Desktop Central Forwarding Server Service is being monitored by a 3rd party tool or a script that will restart the service, ensure that you disable it until you complete the upgrade process
- Execute the UpdateManager.bat file present in the <Desktop Central Forwarding Server_Home>/bin directory.
- Click "Browse" and select the.ppm file that you have downloaded.
- Click "Install" to install the hotfix. This may take few minutes depending on the amount of data that needs to be migrated.
- Wait until the hotfix is fully installed.
How do I find my Build Number?
Enter DC Forwarding Server through shortcut menu and click the "About" option. The "About" box appears and you will find the build number mentioned below the title DC Forwarding Server.