NetFlow Analyzer 5.5 ( build 5505 ) has the following features over 5.0 (build 5002)
- Support for Cisco NBAR : NBAR(Network Based Application
Recognition) is an intelligent classification
engine that can recognize a wide variety of
applications like Web-based and client/server applications.
It can analyze & identify application traffic
in real time. NetFlow Analyzer now supports NBAR and
lets you classify applications.
- Scheduling of reports : This feature
lets you automate the report generation activity by
letting you set schedules(daily/weekly/monthly) at
which reports can be generated automatically and emailed
to the desired recipients
- Support for NetFlow V9 : This format is flexible
and is also extensible, which provides the versatility
needed to support new fields and record types. This
format accommodates new NetFlow-supported technologies
such as Multicast, DoS, IPv6, BGP next hop.The NetFlow
Version 9 export format is template-based.
- IP address based Application Mapping:
Lets you define applications based on IP address /
range / network in addition to port & protocol.
- Enhanced Data Storage : Data is stored in both aggregated and non-aggregated formats. The aggregated top 100 is stored forever and provides reports for capacity planning and long term reporting. The non-aggregated (or raw) data can be stored for upto 1 month and allows troubleshooting with 1 minute granularity.
- ToS & TCP: Type of Service
(ToS) provides information on IP precedence( the importance & priority
of the traffic), throughput, delay, reliability &
cost. TCP flag provides information about TCP handshakes
during a conversation.
- Reporting of 95-th percentile in Traffic Reports
- Ability to Listen on multiple ports for enhanced flow handling capability
- Interface Group: Interface Group
allows you to combine interfaces in order to monitor
traffic. This can be useful for grouping multiple
sub-interfaces into a single logical entity and monitor
the traffic on them.
Localized setup is available in Chinese, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Spanish languages
Download NetFlow Analyzer