Identify the cause of anomalous application performance instantly and reduce your troubleshooting cycle
"Windows Event logs and device Syslogs are a real time synopsis of what is happening on a computer or network. EventLog Analyzer is an economical, functional and easy-to-utilize tool that allows me to know what is going on in the network by pushing alerts and reports, both in real time and scheduled. It is a premium software Intrusion Detection System application."
Information Systems Manager, First Mountain Bank
EventLog Analyzer collects and analyzes logs from applications like Web Servers and database applications to generate real-time reports and alerts to identify errant application usage.
Web Server Log Analysis
EventLog Analyzer supports various Web Server applications such as IIS W3C, FTP Servers, Apache Web Server and more. With its out-of-the-box reports, you can get
- Details of clients, users, file type access, page URL-wise access, browser-wise usage, OS-wise usage.
- HTTP Error Status Codes report and Malicious URL report.
- File transfer details, file types-wise, server services-wise, server IP-wise, and source ports-wise.
- In-depth insights into the handling of requests from the client to the Apache web server.
- Detailed reports for Apache web server requests that are handled successfully, requests with client errors, requests with server errors, and requests leading to redirection.
- Client details like IP address, status code of the serviced request, referrer, user agent, and number of events.
Database Server Log Analysis
With EventLog Analyzer you can monitor your MS SQL and Oracle database server applications.
The pre-defined reports for MS SQL Database server include:
- The list of users generating maximum number of successful trusted logins, successful non-trusted logins, failed user logins and insufficient resources events.
- Details of Successful logins that helps you track MSSQL application usage trends; failed user logins is important in analyzing MSSQL application vulnerability to security breaches.
- Details on insufficient resource events report which helps you to configure the MSSQL application to optimize the usage.
Perform Oracle database auditing at an ease with the following pre-built reports:
- System management reports which include the system startup, shutdown and alteration reports.
- Detailed Account management reports which include the information on user creation, alteration and deletion.
- Session management reports has the logon and logoff information.
- Object Management event reports include the details of tables created, altered and dropped.
DHCP Windows Application
EventLog Analyzer collects, monitors and analyzes the log from both DHCP Windows and Linux applications. Out-of-the-box reports generated based on the log collection provides you with detailed information on
- The list of events generated for Lease, BOOTP Lease, DNS dynamic update, Rogue server detection, IP address wise and MAC address wise.
DHCP Administrators will be able to view all these report generated which will help them to detect network problems instantly.
Print Server Reports
With EventLog Analyzer you can easily monitor the usage of your print server and get the answer to the question “who printed what document from which system and when”. The pre-defined reports generated with the print server logs
- Provide security angle to the usage of centralized printers in a network.
- Offer complete details about the users' printing activities such as, name of the user, document ID and name, number of pages, printer used, size of the file, date and time of print, and ports used.
Eventlog Analyzer is available in 4 editions
Click here for a detailed price list