How to configure IBM traveler as a profile for iOS devices?
This document will help you to configure lotus traveler profile to the managed iOS devices.
To configure the lotus traveler profile, follow the steps given below:
- On the MDM MSP web console, click on Device Mgmt and select Profiles from the left menu.
- Click Create Profile and select iOS profile from the dropdown.
- Enter name, description and configure the user authentication settings for profile removal.
- Click Continue and select Exchange ActiveSync.
- Specify the Name of the Account.
- Specify the Exchange ActiveSync Host name, and add servlet/traveler after the server name. For example: http://server_name.ibm.traveler/servlet/traveler
- Specify the settings like allowing to move mails, using SSL, etc.
- Enter the name of the Domain, User display name, email address and password.
- Specify the number of days the mail has to be synced.
- Choose to disable recent mail address sync.
- Click Add Certificate to upload the identity certificate.
- Click Save to save the profile.
- Click Publish for the profile to be ready for association.
This profile is ready to be associated with devices/groups. You can select the group or the device to which you wanted to assiociate the profile and click on associate profile button to choose the profile by name.